Making BBQ shrimp is as easy as anything you can cook.
- 2 teaspoons bbq seasoning
- 2 tablespoons veg oil
- 15 shrimp either peeled and deveined or as they do in New Orleans they leave the shell on
- 1/2 cup chicken stock or veg stock
- 1/2 cup beer any lighter beer will work. we use Milwaukee’s best
- 2 tablespoons Worcestire sauce
- handful diced scallions
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
In a hot nonstick sauté pan add Veg oil, when the oil gets hot add BBQ seasoning, worcestire, garlic and shrimp. Sauté the shrimp until almost completely cooked. Then add the chx stock, Beer, Butter and scallions in that order. The stock and beer will deglaze your pan and then let the butter melt in the broth. When the butter is melted the shrimp should be done
The entire process once you hit the sauté pan should take less than 5 minutes.